22/84 Application Development Award (ADA): The health impacts of scams and fraud
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the PHR Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
The Public Health Research (PHR) Programme is accepting direct-to-Stage 2 applications to this funding opportunity for underpinning development work on the health impacts of scams and fraud.
To apply you will need to carefully review:
In proportion with the level of funding available, this is a direct to Stage 2 funding opportunity. Applications received by 1pm on 29 November 2022 will be checked for remit and competitiveness and assessed by a sub-committee of the PHR Prioritisation and Funding Committees. Applications will be assessed for importance to public health, scientific quality, feasibility and value for money.
We are holding a webinar on Wednesday 28 September, 14:45–16:00, to support applications to this and the following funding opportunities:
- 22/79 Stop-smoking interventions for under-served groups
- 22/80 Interventions to promote mental health and wellbeing among young women
- 22/81 Healthy extended working lives
- 22/82 Improving mental health outcomes for women and partners who have experienced pregnancy not ending in live births
- 22/83 Mental Health and wellbeing of workers in small medium enterprises (SMEs), gig economy and specific occupations
To register your interest in attending, please complete the webinar sign-up form below.