22/75 Health and Social Care Delivery Research Programme researcher-led call
- For help with your application contact email@example.com
- For more information about the funding Programme, visit the HSDR Page
- Got a research idea and not sure how to turn it into a funding application? The Research Design Service (RDS) supports health and social care researchers across England on all aspects of developing and writing a funding application. Find out how the RDS can help with your application.
The Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) Programme is accepting stage one applications to this funding opportunity.
The programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidelines before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Please note that the HSDR Programme no longer offers a straight-to-stage-two call for evidence syntheses (ES) and therefore applicants are welcome to submit ES proposals via the researcher-led call. There are usually six call rounds a year, and there are often two calls open at any one time, with different closing dates.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 13 September 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: Early October 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: Early December 2022
- Stage two writing window: Early December to late January 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: Early April 2023
- Start date for funded studies: 1 September/October 2023
Throughout most of the year there will be two researcher-led opportunities open.